Because our defense is not very good?How did our defense look so confused by USCs run game when we knew they were going to run?
Because our defense is not very good?How did our defense look so confused by USCs run game when we knew they were going to run?
I have a great anxiety both programs are gonna struggle. And since we have no pro sports……Yea, that looked like the UK everyone loves to make fun of.
We’ve done it all year. Makes no sense to me.Why the hell did he fair catch?
You didn’t see Heupel’s rack today obviously.Damn. Stein has got some man boobs doesn’t he? lol.
Came up lame on a deep route last week..quad I thinkWhat happened to DJ Miller?
Yeah, I think these announcers are F0s to put it nicely.How in the hell are we dead last on 3rd down conversions in the entire freaking NATION???
In trying to be excited about Stein. Hes done some good stuff so far. But I’m seeing Stoopsyian tendencies and I don’t like it.Stein better be chewing some asses out on the sideline. This looks like the worst of a Joker team start.
Are you surprised? Got some reason, the media loves to suck off South Carolina.Good grief and they are slobbering Sellers like he’s the second coming of Mahomes.
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia