It’s 5 games in and he already has one of the biggest upsets of the season. Pump the brakes a bit.In trying to be excited about Stein. Hes done some good stuff so far. But I’m seeing Stoopsyian tendencies and I don’t like it.
Go back 2 hating on pope this isnt kentucky basketball its football lmao stfuI know it’s early but we have to win this game. If not, it will completely destroy all the good will Stein has had.
How was that not PA?
Lol. No I did not. Lmao.You didn’t see Heupel’s rack today obviously.
Why? Outside of women’s basketball they’re a cesspool.Are you surprised? Got some reason, the media loves to suck off South Carolina.
Stoops at least won 10 games twice, I don't see that happening with Stein. We have been Steined.In trying to be excited about Stein. Hes done some good stuff so far. But I’m seeing Stoopsyian tendencies and I don’t like it.
Which absolutely pisses me off. Like now? How do you not get fired up to play this game? If they score here it might be over in the first quarter.Didn't come to play
Don’t get me wrong. That was a good win but tira starting to look less impressive- TAMU is TEMUIt’s 5 games in and he already has one of the biggest upsets of the season. Pump the brakes a bit.
Damn. Stein has got some man boobs doesn’t he? l
He picks the worst shirts possibleDamn. Stein has got some man boobs doesn’t he? lol.
You mean an *** whipping. Ridiculous.35 yard punt. Our ST coach needs a talking to…
We will see. I think he’ll be ok. Just got a bunch of crap to clean up. The coming ready to play has got to get better.Stoops at least won 10 games twice, I don't see that happening with Stein. We have been Steined.
Stop being so negative!About to be 14-0, methinks.
Beating TAMU is not looking like it was that big of win anymore.It’s 5 games in and he already has one of the biggest upsets of the season. Pump the brakes a bit.
Who the f are you? I’ve been a fan longer than you’ve apparently had balls. ***** *** nicca.Go back 2 hating on pope this isnt kentucky basketball its football lmao stfu
Yes. The UK tradition of slow *** starts needs to die a horrible death.Much better effort on D
You misspelled they have SC’s member stuck all up in their jaw.These announcers must have SC pom poms with them in the booth.
Maybe the La before the name is it.Sellers out there looking like Lamar![]()
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina