Because our defense is not very good?How did our defense look so confused by USCs run game when we knew they were going to run?
Because our defense is not very good?How did our defense look so confused by USCs run game when we knew they were going to run?
I have a great anxiety both programs are gonna struggle. And since we have no pro sports……Yea, that looked like the UK everyone loves to make fun of.
We’ve done it all year. Makes no sense to me.Why the hell did he fair catch?
You didn’t see Heupel’s rack today obviously.Damn. Stein has got some man boobs doesn’t he? lol.
Came up lame on a deep route last week..quad I thinkWhat happened to DJ Miller?
Yeah, I think these announcers are F0s to put it nicely.How in the hell are we dead last on 3rd down conversions in the entire freaking NATION???
In trying to be excited about Stein. Hes done some good stuff so far. But I’m seeing Stoopsyian tendencies and I don’t like it.Stein better be chewing some asses out on the sideline. This looks like the worst of a Joker team start.
Are you surprised? Got some reason, the media loves to suck off South Carolina.Good grief and they are slobbering Sellers like he’s the second coming of Mahomes.
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina