How do you do this? I’ve always wanted to try it.Boys. I’m f’n pumped. Let’s do this. I recommend to everyone syncing the broadcast with the Leach and the radio crew. It’s literally amazing.
Called it.Of course they’re getting overly pumped and will play like the Chiefs today.
They’re a T10 rushing team. They’re gonna move the ball.Defense needs to wake the hell up.
So UK should just give up? I mean if they are going to move the ball then why even try to stop them?They’re a T10 rushing team. They’re gonna move the ball.
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'