Fans in Cincinnati area?

UKWildcats3

Sophomore
May 17, 2007
51
119
0
Just moved to Cincy from Myrtle Beach. Was wondering if there were any UK bars in the area to watch games. Thanks for any help.
 

MrLair

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2005
6,933
2,651
0
I feel so bad for you OP. You have no idea how bad UC fans are.

I leave on the good side of the river. Come to friendly ground for UK games.
 

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
I feel so bad for you OP. You have no idea how bad UC fans are.

I leave on the good side of the river. Come to friendly ground for UK games.

Born and raised in Cincinnati area. UC fans aren't bad at all, I actually really like UC and Xavier. I've been to several UC games over the years always enjoyed them being successful since they are local. Louisville fans and Ohio State fans in the area are so so so much worse. I've found that most UC fans can actually have an intelligent basketball discussion. We all know UL fans can't do that and OSU fans can't name a single player on their team.
 

catdance

All-Conference
Feb 21, 2016
1,355
1,693
0
Born and raised in Cincinnati area. UC fans aren't bad at all, I actually really like UC and Xavier. I've been to several UC games over the years always enjoyed them being successful since they are local. Louisville fans and Ohio State fans in the area are so so so much worse. I've found that most UC fans can actually have an intelligent basketball discussion. We all know UL fans can't do that and OSU fans can't name a single player on their team.
They've changed a lot since the Huggins days. They use to be intolerable.
 

wcc31

Heisman
Mar 18, 2002
27,062
88,863
98
Tin Roof at the Banks is pretty UK fan-friendly. Holy Grail on the Banks isn't bad. Lacheys in OTR is a good sports bar.

Anywhere in NKy will do. As has been said, Dickmanns is all blue and has a great TV set up.
 

Boogie Fan

Junior
Jun 6, 2010
653
224
43
On the KY side I usually hit up Dickmanns in Ft. Wright or Longecks in Wilder. Always a good UK crowd at both of those places.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuhlkat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game