Just moved to Cincy from Myrtle Beach. Was wondering if there were any UK bars in the area to watch games. Thanks for any help.
Right across the river in northern ky there are a bunch . Dikman's is a big one.Just moved to Cincy from Myrtle Beach. Was wondering if there were any UK bars in the area to watch games. Thanks for any help.
I feel so bad for you OP. You have no idea how bad UC fans are.
I leave on the good side of the river. Come to friendly ground for UK games.
They've changed a lot since the Huggins days. They use to be intolerable.Born and raised in Cincinnati area. UC fans aren't bad at all, I actually really like UC and Xavier. I've been to several UC games over the years always enjoyed them being successful since they are local. Louisville fans and Ohio State fans in the area are so so so much worse. I've found that most UC fans can actually have an intelligent basketball discussion. We all know UL fans can't do that and OSU fans can't name a single player on their team.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’