Just moved to Cincy from Myrtle Beach. Was wondering if there were any UK bars in the area to watch games. Thanks for any help.
Right across the river in northern ky there are a bunch . Dikman's is a big one.Just moved to Cincy from Myrtle Beach. Was wondering if there were any UK bars in the area to watch games. Thanks for any help.
I feel so bad for you OP. You have no idea how bad UC fans are.
I leave on the good side of the river. Come to friendly ground for UK games.
They've changed a lot since the Huggins days. They use to be intolerable.Born and raised in Cincinnati area. UC fans aren't bad at all, I actually really like UC and Xavier. I've been to several UC games over the years always enjoyed them being successful since they are local. Louisville fans and Ohio State fans in the area are so so so much worse. I've found that most UC fans can actually have an intelligent basketball discussion. We all know UL fans can't do that and OSU fans can't name a single player on their team.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!