Failed April Fools Prank

Owp99

Redshirt
Mar 18, 2017
59
46
0
Jerry Meyer, director of 247sports confirmed the news that Mohamed Bamba has committed to the University of Kentucky. Huge get.
























 

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
In one week OP has started threads:

Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.

Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.

And now this nonsense...

I for one will not miss the OP.
 

UK_fan_41102

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2010
17,742
124,626
113
In one week OP has started threads:

Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.

Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.

And now this nonsense...

I for one will not miss the OP.

From the sound of your comments, the op comes across as this:

 
  • Like
Reactions: brianpoe

MO_Blue

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2010
6,910
4,489
66
In one week OP has started threads:

Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.

Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.

And now this nonsense...

I for one will not miss the OP.
Yeah, but is that any reason to ban him? What's the %age ban rate on trolls? I think a worse punishment is to let him stay and take the abuse.
 

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
Yeah, but is that any reason to ban him? What's the %age ban rate on trolls? I think a worse punishment is to let him stay and take the abuse.


I didnt say to ban the OP, just pointing out that I wouldn't miss the disreputable posts - if in fact he was to take a vacation...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MO_Blue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets