Come on have a little fun! It's April Fools Day!Banned
and you selected an avatar etc lolWell, I enjoyed my one week on this forum, it was a good ride
In one week OP has started threads:
Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.
Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.
And now this nonsense...
I for one will not miss the OP.
Well, I enjoyed my one week on this forum, it was a good ride
Yeah, but is that any reason to ban him? What's the %age ban rate on trolls? I think a worse punishment is to let him stay and take the abuse.In one week OP has started threads:
Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.
Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.
And now this nonsense...
I for one will not miss the OP.
Yeah, but is that any reason to ban him? What's the %age ban rate on trolls? I think a worse punishment is to let him stay and take the abuse.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals