Come on have a little fun! It's April Fools Day!Banned
and you selected an avatar etc lolWell, I enjoyed my one week on this forum, it was a good ride
In one week OP has started threads:
Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.
Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.
And now this nonsense...
I for one will not miss the OP.
Well, I enjoyed my one week on this forum, it was a good ride
Yeah, but is that any reason to ban him? What's the %age ban rate on trolls? I think a worse punishment is to let him stay and take the abuse.In one week OP has started threads:
Implying Briscoe had nefarious info on Fox.
Questioned Brad going to a Suns game with Cal and openly wondering if our team as a whole dismissed academics after the season.
And now this nonsense...
I for one will not miss the OP.
Yeah, but is that any reason to ban him? What's the %age ban rate on trolls? I think a worse punishment is to let him stay and take the abuse.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets