Emotional John Wall Article

Tf2217

All-American
Sep 17, 2022
3,565
7,024
38
Not gonna lie I’ve felt some sort of way after the passing of my mom when I was younger mine and johns stories are kinda similar except the famous basketball player and money part.
I can assure you that what John wall said he felt like was exactly what I felt like. Feel bad for him. I’m glad he’s doing much better.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos