Emotional John Wall Article

Tf2217

All-American
Sep 17, 2022
3,565
7,024
38
Not gonna lie I’ve felt some sort of way after the passing of my mom when I was younger mine and johns stories are kinda similar except the famous basketball player and money part.
I can assure you that what John wall said he felt like was exactly what I felt like. Feel bad for him. I’m glad he’s doing much better.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky and Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  5. 05 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup