Emotional John Wall Article

Tf2217

All-American
Sep 17, 2022
3,565
7,024
38
Not gonna lie I’ve felt some sort of way after the passing of my mom when I was younger mine and johns stories are kinda similar except the famous basketball player and money part.
I can assure you that what John wall said he felt like was exactly what I felt like. Feel bad for him. I’m glad he’s doing much better.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama