Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion about the Eagles - Bears game.
Go Birds!
Go Birds!
Professional adjustment by Hurts.
still no runs by the Birds by any player other than Hurts.
Thanks for the updates. Stuck in Northern Carolina with no TV or Radio coverage.
If my wife was not vehemently opposed, I’d move back to Philly tomorrow.
Thanks for the updates. Stuck in Northern Carolina with no TV or Radio coverage.
If my wife was not vehemently opposed, I’d move back to Philly tomorrow.
Thanks for the updates. Stuck in Northern Carolina with no TV or Radio coverage.
If my wife was not vehemently opposed, I’d move back to Philly tomorrow.
BWI Wrestling
Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays