Please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussion about the Eagles - Bears game.
Go Birds!
Go Birds!
Professional adjustment by Hurts.
still no runs by the Birds by any player other than Hurts.
Thanks for the updates. Stuck in Northern Carolina with no TV or Radio coverage.
If my wife was not vehemently opposed, I’d move back to Philly tomorrow.
Thanks for the updates. Stuck in Northern Carolina with no TV or Radio coverage.
If my wife was not vehemently opposed, I’d move back to Philly tomorrow.
Thanks for the updates. Stuck in Northern Carolina with no TV or Radio coverage.
If my wife was not vehemently opposed, I’d move back to Philly tomorrow.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?