Dylan Harper Behind Rutgers Bench

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,644
37,996
78
Never stood except when his name called even when those in front stood and blocked his view and left with two minutes to go
 

AZBlues

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2013
1,185
1,389
0
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDiddy777

Scarlet Shack

Heisman
Feb 3, 2004
26,365
16,217
73
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...

Nor sure about that …don’t think you can give recruits tickets to road or neutral site games ???
 

RUBlackout

All-American
Mar 11, 2008
11,038
7,294
113
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...
If I were a kid being recruited I would go to every sport event I could
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers