Start a “Dylan Harper”chantHe needs to feel the love
We need a Dylan Harper chantHe needs to feel the love
I am shouting but I doubt he can hear me from Denver!We need a Dylan Harper chant
Was he cheering the team on?Never stood except when his name called even when those in front stood and blocked his view and left with two minutes to go
Plus he had candy striped pants on.He was wearing an Indiana jersey and looked visibly upset every time Rutgers scored
I laughed when i saw those pants on the bench players.Plus he had candy striped pants on.
Was he cheering the team on?
Now I’m depressedHe was wearing an Indiana jersey and looked visibly upset every time Rutgers scored
Maybe a couple of sarcasm detection pills?Now I’m depressed
What can I take?
Eh, he was joking too so maybe you need to write a self script for humor pills? Lol.Maybe a couple of sarcasm detection pills?
Oh I knew it was sarcasmMaybe a couple of sarcasm detection pills?
Sorry. On this board, you never know.Oh I knew it was sarcasm
My “humor” might have been to subtle
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...
If I were a kid being recruited I would go to every sport event I couldGreat that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers