Dylan Harper Behind Rutgers Bench

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,663
38,001
78
Never stood except when his name called even when those in front stood and blocked his view and left with two minutes to go
 

AZBlues

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2013
1,185
1,389
0
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDiddy777

Scarlet Shack

Heisman
Feb 3, 2004
26,367
16,236
73
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...

Nor sure about that …don’t think you can give recruits tickets to road or neutral site games ???
 

RUBlackout

All-American
Mar 11, 2008
11,039
7,294
113
Great that he was at the game and sitting behind our bench, although both RU and Indiana are recruiting him.. Unfortunately I won't be surprised if he and a few other elite area players are sitting behind the Duke bench on Tuesday for the Duke-Iowa game at the Garden...
If I were a kid being recruited I would go to every sport event I could
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana