Dunk The Ball Williams.

UK67KU59

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
838
1,876
93
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
 
  • Like
Reactions: jc2010

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,293
43,188
102
I will say, I don't think there has every been a UK starter that I cheer then yelled at more. His defense and passing was great, but those bunnies he missed around the basket are very fustrating.
It’s unfathomable to me how a guy with his size , strength, hand and foot coordination, and athletic ability has NEVER developed any kind of low post game . He could be unstoppable down low . He has the tools .
 

Trinity45

All-American
Oct 26, 2005
3,401
5,295
113
It’s unfathomable to me how a guy with his size , strength, hand and foot coordination, and athletic ability has NEVER developed any kind of low post game . He could be unstoppable down low . He has the tools .
Or learned to just dunk the ball, most of those shots were right at the goal yet he tried a dink shot instead of ripping the rim down.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,253
15,195
113
Yep and incredibly gifted. I just wonder what someone like him would be with 4 years under Pope vs. 1.

He's a pass first center without a reliable post game and jump shot. His game goes against what a lot of us know to be the Center position.

I'm sure a coach told him somewhere down the line that he needed to be able to shoot the ball.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?
  3. 03 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 5
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
  5. 05 KSR Basketball WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness