O-2. Anybody can miss two. Silly commentTravis CLUNK Perry
Little late in the season for that, but, yes, I agree.Pope has to coach Williams to dunk on those shots. If not, he would run the bleachers till he pukes
I will say, I don't think there has every been a UK starter that I cheer then yelled at more. His defense and passing was great, but those bunnies he missed around the basket are very fustrating.Please
It’s unfathomable to me how a guy with his size , strength, hand and foot coordination, and athletic ability has NEVER developed any kind of low post game . He could be unstoppable down low . He has the tools .I will say, I don't think there has every been a UK starter that I cheer then yelled at more. His defense and passing was great, but those bunnies he missed around the basket are very fustrating.
Or learned to just dunk the ball, most of those shots were right at the goal yet he tried a dink shot instead of ripping the rim down.It’s unfathomable to me how a guy with his size , strength, hand and foot coordination, and athletic ability has NEVER developed any kind of low post game . He could be unstoppable down low . He has the tools .
He's frustrating as hell
Yep and incredibly gifted. I just wonder what someone like him would be with 4 years under Pope vs. 1.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina