O-2. Anybody can miss two. Silly commentTravis CLUNK Perry
Little late in the season for that, but, yes, I agree.Pope has to coach Williams to dunk on those shots. If not, he would run the bleachers till he pukes
I will say, I don't think there has every been a UK starter that I cheer then yelled at more. His defense and passing was great, but those bunnies he missed around the basket are very fustrating.Please
It’s unfathomable to me how a guy with his size , strength, hand and foot coordination, and athletic ability has NEVER developed any kind of low post game . He could be unstoppable down low . He has the tools .I will say, I don't think there has every been a UK starter that I cheer then yelled at more. His defense and passing was great, but those bunnies he missed around the basket are very fustrating.
Or learned to just dunk the ball, most of those shots were right at the goal yet he tried a dink shot instead of ripping the rim down.It’s unfathomable to me how a guy with his size , strength, hand and foot coordination, and athletic ability has NEVER developed any kind of low post game . He could be unstoppable down low . He has the tools .
He's frustrating as hell
Yep and incredibly gifted. I just wonder what someone like him would be with 4 years under Pope vs. 1.
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015