Daniel Jones sucks. It’s not all his fault but he’s definitely a drive killer
He needs to forget that pass. We will need his long ball touch to win this game.
I’d rather have Harris throwing the long ball. Jones throws it into double coverage way too much. It’s almost like he enjoys it
Do you think Cut is going to pull the QB that he brought back early with a broken collarbone?
I’m like you, I want to win the game, don’t care who plays, but 18 (other than a gimmick play)will not see the field unless DJ can’t walk.
Just give him the oscar already
Precisely, makes the guy look like even more of a jackassthey were going to throw the flag anyway.
It was a dumba$$ mistake, they were going to throw the flag anyway. The special team play today has been less than stellar, more like abysmal.
We've got no business calling them bums unfortunately. This'll make it 4 in a row for them.I mean it makes me want to rip my eye balls out losing to these UVA bums....
My first time watching becuase it’s never on tv here, but what I see is 2 very vanilla boring bad teams lol ....it hurts me to say that, and maybe I’m just used to watching the big games and yea ....but man just vanilla looking football.We've got no business calling them bums unfortunately. This'll make it 4 in a row for them.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Blue Devils roll in first test against opposing team
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves