You know when we cut the lead somebody going to something crazy to give it back to dook
More the fact that it's coming after an incredibly weak chargeWhat are you talking about? You can’t slam a ball and it go above your head. That is 100% a justifiable technical.
A couple of losing plays there on the inbounds turnover and the tech.
It was a charge and a tech.That wasnt a charge but it was a technical
I think the charge is the right call there personally.More the fact that it's coming after an incredibly weak charge
It is a travesty. Dook plays hyper aggressive defence and we have yet to shoot a free throw. But we are playing in the Outhouse.i know this game isn’t fixed, because if it was, the refs wouldn’t be this obvious
CheatingHow do you have 46 paint points and no FTs
CB needs to catch a fine after. 0 FTs?This officiating should legitimately be investigated and I don’t feel like I’m coping
I don't think I've ever seen that before. It's insane.How do you have 46 paint points and no FTs
51 2-pt attemptsHow do you have 46 paint points and no FTs
Defender had not established position was falling before conrtactIt was a charge and a tech.
Pretty obvious that it wasn't imo but I take note of who are saying it was.Defender had not established position was falling before conrtact
We've already been T'd upWhy hasn’t Courtney called TO and chewed out refs. Ridiculous that Heels playing in paint game and haven’t shot a FT with under 4 mins in game. Playing Duke so guess it’s not unbelievable.
No Grant or Harris.69-65 Duke with 1:12 left. Carolina ball out of the TO. Get Lanie Grant and Nyla Harris in NOW
Couldn’t have been that obvious if the ref didn’t call it.Pretty obvious that it wasn't imo but I take note of who are saying it was.
yea, these refs have certainly earned the benefit of the doubt /sCouldn’t have been that obvious if the ref didn’t call it.
Maybe not. But that wasn’t an obvious block/charge call.yea, these refs have certainly earned the benefit of the doubt /s
I watched the game and was wondering why they weren’t in late game. Injury or fouls?No Grant or Harris.
Inside Carolina Basketball
More Than A Shooter, Matt Able Aims to be Versatile Piece in UNC Lineup
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Inside Carolina Football
UNC-Pittsburgh's a Billy Edwards Game - Daily Take
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
2028 RB Jacez Walton Sees Opportunity in UNC's Offense
Inside Carolina Football
Sunday Night Football Returns, Highlighting UNC's Focus on Player Development