Considering all the things this team has accomplished this season, it’s nuts when you realize how razor thin our margin of error is between winning games and getting badly beaten.
I’m confident that this team will figure it out when it truly matters, but it’s clear that Macleod and Bednar have to be dang near lights out or we’re toast. I have zero confidence in a game 3 of any sort due to our severe shortage of starting caliber pitching and generally mediocre ability to score runs
I think it's 10 runs after 7 innings. This game's looking like a prime candidate.
Hope we let Cerantola go a few innings, let him close out this game.
I think it's 10 runs after 7 innings. This game's looking like a prime candidate.
^^^^This^^^^pitches thru 4 innings. And he's not their ace. We are who we are at this point. Can beat anybody with our 1 and 2 guys but can lose to literally anybody after that.
pitches thru 4 innings. And he's not their ace. We are who we are at this point. Can beat anybody with our 1 and 2 guys but can lose to literally anybody after that.
pitches thru 4 innings. And he's not their ace. We are who we are at this point. Can beat anybody with our 1 and 2 guys but can lose to literally anybody after that.
the goal here is to keep the differential less than 9 runs and play all 9, a gentleman's scrimmage if you will
I don’t know why We bothered going over there.
Never good to get pounded, but I mind this one much much less than usual.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State