Does Kentucky get RJ Barrett?

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,656
15,910
113
Don't think so but the guy is a beast. No matter who gets him I think they're getting the best prospect since Wiggins IMO.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,248
15,186
113
Okay can someone please tell me either the channel or link so I can watch this. I'd prefer to be surprised myself so I'll tune out once I get my answer ;)
 

TrustinCal

Senior
Feb 7, 2014
1,384
918
0
Its wishful thinking...im kidding...but I really do think we land him. I can just feel it.

Man, you had me going for a sec. Remember when you confidently said we weren't getting Wiggins before he announced because of what you heard. Was hoping you heard good news!
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
I would love to have him but don't believe he will be a Cat. I would be thrilled to be wrong though.
 

DerekMcPwn

Heisman
Sep 13, 2016
5,937
19,655
0
Not a chance. There are “quiet” recruitments, and then there are recruitments where Kentucky really isn’t even participating anymore and has moved on to other candidates. Knox was the former, Barrett is the latter. Keep your hopes WAY low, and this won’t sting as badly.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
Yeah and a reason KJ is choosing us tomorrow.. I think UK is out of it.. hoping for Oregon, and there is some buzz with them today.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller