You're gonna know 30 minutes before everyone else?Let me dwell on this. I'll tell you in about 90 minutes.
You're gonna know 30 minutes before everyone else?
We should all know in about an hourYou're gonna know 30 minutes before everyone else?
My bad, I was thinking 6 central.I thought his announcement is at 6PM EST?
Now that would be highly interesting.The Ducks think they are getting him.
I know we are getting him for a fact.
I know we are getting him for a fact.
Its wishful thinking...im kidding...but I really do think we land him. I can just feel it.You deserve major props if correct
The Lawyer just predicted that we don’t get him on the pre-game show
Its wishful thinking...im kidding...but I really do think we land him. I can just feel it.
Said he doesn't know but hasn't gotten a good vibe from UK. They may get him like Knox but with Knox, they didnt know but felt good.Did he give reasoning or admit it’s just a guess?
Come on Oregon...Said he doesn't know but hasn't gotten a good vibe from UK. They may get him like Knox but with Knox, they didnt know but felt good.
My bad, I was thinking 6 central.
Agreed but Barrett could have just dropped us if we had 0 shot. We have a shot, just not a good one at this point.There’s a reason they started pushing hard for kj
I think he goes to Duke, but UK lands Herro, Williamson, and Johnson.
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller