Does Kentucky get RJ Barrett?

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,657
15,913
113
Don't think so but the guy is a beast. No matter who gets him I think they're getting the best prospect since Wiggins IMO.
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,252
15,187
113
Okay can someone please tell me either the channel or link so I can watch this. I'd prefer to be surprised myself so I'll tune out once I get my answer ;)
 

TrustinCal

Senior
Feb 7, 2014
1,384
918
0
Its wishful thinking...im kidding...but I really do think we land him. I can just feel it.

Man, you had me going for a sec. Remember when you confidently said we weren't getting Wiggins before he announced because of what you heard. Was hoping you heard good news!
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
I would love to have him but don't believe he will be a Cat. I would be thrilled to be wrong though.
 

DerekMcPwn

Heisman
Sep 13, 2016
5,937
19,655
0
Not a chance. There are “quiet” recruitments, and then there are recruitments where Kentucky really isn’t even participating anymore and has moved on to other candidates. Knox was the former, Barrett is the latter. Keep your hopes WAY low, and this won’t sting as badly.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
Yeah and a reason KJ is choosing us tomorrow.. I think UK is out of it.. hoping for Oregon, and there is some buzz with them today.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina