I remember they didn't cut in 2003, then bad thing happened in ncaa tournament
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Well cancel our Ncaa tourney appearance.Originally posted by cacats:
I remember they didn't cut in 2003, then bad thing happened in ncaa tournament
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Sarcasm? We didn't win the SEC tourney.Originally posted by WildMoon:
2012 team didn't cut the nets down. ;-)
that turned out okay.
I believe WildMoon is talking about the Regional and Semi Final nets.Originally posted by LetsHang#9:
Sarcasm? We didn't win the SEC tourney.Originally posted by WildMoon:
2012 team didn't cut the nets down. ;-)
that turned out okay.
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky