I remember they didn't cut in 2003, then bad thing happened in ncaa tournament
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Well cancel our Ncaa tourney appearance.Originally posted by cacats:
I remember they didn't cut in 2003, then bad thing happened in ncaa tournament
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Sarcasm? We didn't win the SEC tourney.Originally posted by WildMoon:
2012 team didn't cut the nets down. ;-)
that turned out okay.
I believe WildMoon is talking about the Regional and Semi Final nets.Originally posted by LetsHang#9:
Sarcasm? We didn't win the SEC tourney.Originally posted by WildMoon:
2012 team didn't cut the nets down. ;-)
that turned out okay.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach