I remember they didn't cut in 2003, then bad thing happened in ncaa tournament
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Well cancel our Ncaa tourney appearance.Originally posted by cacats:
I remember they didn't cut in 2003, then bad thing happened in ncaa tournament
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Sarcasm? We didn't win the SEC tourney.Originally posted by WildMoon:
2012 team didn't cut the nets down. ;-)
that turned out okay.
I believe WildMoon is talking about the Regional and Semi Final nets.Originally posted by LetsHang#9:
Sarcasm? We didn't win the SEC tourney.Originally posted by WildMoon:
2012 team didn't cut the nets down. ;-)
that turned out okay.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'