I like Bardo, always has given Rutgers decent props. But at one point he said ‘shout out to Juan Howard, hang in there big guy’. I took it as he thought the suspension was undeserving, like he didn’t do anything that wrong.
yeah seriously that was ridiculous. Howard is lucky that he wasn't fired like he deserved. Its not like he caught covid or got cancer, he committed battery on another coach.I like Bardo, always has given Rutgers decent props. But at one point he said ‘shout out to Juan Howard, hang in there big guy’. I took it as he thought the suspension was undeserving, like he didn’t do anything that wrong.
didn't expect him to be fired, but he should have been.You expected Howard to be canned? The fact that Michigan hired him, and he was one of the $616000 Fab Five, is amazing. I can’t imagine Rutgers ever doing that. Does Howard at least have a Bachelor’s degree? Eddie Jordan went back to school.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released