I like Bardo, always has given Rutgers decent props. But at one point he said ‘shout out to Juan Howard, hang in there big guy’. I took it as he thought the suspension was undeserving, like he didn’t do anything that wrong.
yeah seriously that was ridiculous. Howard is lucky that he wasn't fired like he deserved. Its not like he caught covid or got cancer, he committed battery on another coach.I like Bardo, always has given Rutgers decent props. But at one point he said ‘shout out to Juan Howard, hang in there big guy’. I took it as he thought the suspension was undeserving, like he didn’t do anything that wrong.
didn't expect him to be fired, but he should have been.You expected Howard to be canned? The fact that Michigan hired him, and he was one of the $616000 Fab Five, is amazing. I can’t imagine Rutgers ever doing that. Does Howard at least have a Bachelor’s degree? Eddie Jordan went back to school.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game