Nobody knows this for sure. Is it possible, yes. None of us know. I hope not.Just my humble opinion of course. Diallo is the cancer which has killed this team.
Nobody knows this for sure. Is it possible, yes. None of us know. I hope not.Just my humble opinion of course. Diallo is the cancer which has killed this team.
I think we are all looking for a scapegoat...mob mentality found one.
We wonder why we are slipping on recruiting
Wonder no more
Hami is now
Briscoe
Willis
Skal
Wiltger
Archie
Etc...
Families of recruits research. We are one of a few programs that like to eat our young.
Don't try to convince me otherwise, know that others have pointed this out...
Just my humble opinion of course. Diallo is the cancer which has killed this team.
Diallo is a big problem, but you’re right, he’s not the only problem.Bringing in a team of non-transcendent freshmen is what killed this team. There just isn’t enough seasoned talent with this group, and not enough transcendent freshmen, not in a year when the SEC is the best overall conference.
Nope. I was ok with Briscoe. It seemed like he tried to lead. Just wasn't good at it. And seemed to hustle.Not Briscoe.. he seems to.have replaced him. Not that I disagree or anything.
Nope. I was ok with Briscoe. It seemed like he tried to lead. Just wasn't good at it. And seemed to hustle.
Bringing in a team of non-transcendent freshmen is what killed this team. There just isn’t enough seasoned talent with this group, and not enough transcendent freshmen, not in a year when the SEC is the best overall conference.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU