Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
Sure you weren’t referring to Lewis he led the team with 3 turnovers Askew had 1Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
Both I guess. Askew may have been credited with one but he made some bad decisions that led to a few as well. Especially the last two minutes. They had that game and let it slip away. Only had them winning today anyway but still. lol. I don’t have a chance so it doesn’t really matter.Sure you weren’t referring to Lewis he led the team with 3 turnovers Askew had 1
That’s the Devin Askew I remember. Worst five star ranking ever.Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium