Devin danmmm Asscue

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,840
5,679
73
Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
 
  • Love
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,840
5,679
73
Sure you weren’t referring to Lewis he led the team with 3 turnovers Askew had 1
Both I guess. Askew may have been credited with one but he made some bad decisions that led to a few as well. Especially the last two minutes. They had that game and let it slip away. Only had them winning today anyway but still. lol. I don’t have a chance so it doesn’t really matter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

KMKAT

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
94,731
2,957
50
I saw Askew on that roster, and I said no brainer.

Sounds good right? Utah St. dominated at the end and Askew was still out there.

I never saw him hit a shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JASUN74

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,768
87,592
113
Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
That’s the Devin Askew I remember. Worst five star ranking ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JASUN74
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia