Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
Sure you weren’t referring to Lewis he led the team with 3 turnovers Askew had 1Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
Both I guess. Askew may have been credited with one but he made some bad decisions that led to a few as well. Especially the last two minutes. They had that game and let it slip away. Only had them winning today anyway but still. lol. I don’t have a chance so it doesn’t really matter.Sure you weren’t referring to Lewis he led the team with 3 turnovers Askew had 1
That’s the Devin Askew I remember. Worst five star ranking ever.Kid just cost me a game on my bracket. Full circle I guess. Edit: I suppose it’s a team sport but he just kept turning the ball over. lol. Anyway!
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'