Give me five places to eat in Denver, preferably Red Rocks side…. Holes in the wall, local joints….not chain to touristy.
If ya got em….
If ya got em….
Really? A Tar Heel owns Weldwerks? Amazing beer.Weldwerks Brewery and pub in Greeley is owned by a Tar Heel, Neal Fisher. About an hour north of Denver. Great beer.
Yes. Neil Fisher. I’ve not met him, but worked with his mother at UNC Hospitals. I have had their beer.Really? A Tar Heel owns Weldwerks? Amazing beer.
Will roll up there Wednesday for sureYes. Neil Fisher. I’ve not met him, but worked with his mother at UNC Hospitals. I have had their beer.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Michael Malone Has Imprinted Defensive Emphasis on First Carolina Team
Women's Sports
Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Tales from the UNC Recruiting Trail, Part 2 - Coast to Coast
Inside Carolina Football
Film Room: UNC's 97-Yard Drive vs. Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
2028 EDGE Kemontae Chaplin Talks First UNC Visit, Growing Tar Heel Interest