Give me five places to eat in Denver, preferably Red Rocks side…. Holes in the wall, local joints….not chain to touristy.
If ya got em….
If ya got em….
Really? A Tar Heel owns Weldwerks? Amazing beer.Weldwerks Brewery and pub in Greeley is owned by a Tar Heel, Neal Fisher. About an hour north of Denver. Great beer.
Yes. Neil Fisher. I’ve not met him, but worked with his mother at UNC Hospitals. I have had their beer.Really? A Tar Heel owns Weldwerks? Amazing beer.
Will roll up there Wednesday for sureYes. Neil Fisher. I’ve not met him, but worked with his mother at UNC Hospitals. I have had their beer.
Inside Carolina Basketball
UNC Will Be Without Cameron Fens in Preseason Opener Against USC
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Family Legacy, Memorable Visit and UNC's Growing Case With '28 RB Colt Inman
Inside Carolina Basketball
Michael Malone and Players ACC Tipoff Press Conference
Inside Carolina Football
UNC-Pitt Preview: Tar Heels Seek Bill Belichick's First Ranked Win
Inside Carolina Football
Film Room: Goal Line Stand for the Carolina Defense vs. Notre Dame