Would it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
They haven't hit the toughest part of their schedule.Colorado was 3-9 last year and is 2-3 so far this year.
FSU wouldn’tWould it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
Its coloradoI really thought he would kill as a HBC. He hasn't. And he wouldn't..... so yes! The perfect and quintessential UofSC move!!
He probably wouldn’t be running trick plays on fourth down multiple times a game fwiw.
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
TheBigSpur Football
The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
GamecockCentral Football
What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
GamecockCentral
How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC