Would it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
They haven't hit the toughest part of their schedule.Colorado was 3-9 last year and is 2-3 so far this year.
FSU wouldn’tWould it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
LaNorris Sellers 'responded the right way' after Cutter Woods received first-team reps in practice
TheBigSpur Football
The Kentucky Loss | Barynard Bits