Would it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
They haven't hit the toughest part of their schedule.Colorado was 3-9 last year and is 2-3 so far this year.
FSU wouldn’tWould it be considered? I know how a lot of people feel about this, but he’s a hard nosed guy and would probably recruit lights out here. I’d be open to a three year trial.
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott