I’m male and I have a man crush on PJ tonight. And that ok. Dude just saved our season.
PJ played his *** off tonight. No other way to put it. Proud of him.
He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.
Dude is now a UK legend.
Yes I am a Male as well.I’m male and I have a man crush on PJ tonight. And that ok. Dude just saved our season.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!