Dear PJ

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
PJ played his *** off tonight. No other way to put it. Proud of him.

He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.

Dude is now a UK legend.
 

benchking

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2004
20
39
0
He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.

Dude is now a UK legend.

I started to cuss him when he took that long 2 in the first half. I wanted him to take it inside. Then he hit it, I took another drink, and shut the hell up for the rest of the half.

Props to him. He came out fired up. Need that Sunday too. I was also proud of IQ. Thought he did a hell of a job off the bench when Ashton got saddled with 2 fouls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HerrosHeroes

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
We played 23 minutes of dang good basketball. But that second half about ended us.

Thank You PJ. Thank You Tyler.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game