Dear PJ

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
PJ played his *** off tonight. No other way to put it. Proud of him.

He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.

Dude is now a UK legend.
 

benchking

Redshirt
Apr 13, 2004
20
39
0
He only had one pass where I was so angry I could spit blood. It was that empty pass to Tyler. But he made up for that and then some.

Dude is now a UK legend.

I started to cuss him when he took that long 2 in the first half. I wanted him to take it inside. Then he hit it, I took another drink, and shut the hell up for the rest of the half.

Props to him. He came out fired up. Need that Sunday too. I was also proud of IQ. Thought he did a hell of a job off the bench when Ashton got saddled with 2 fouls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HerrosHeroes

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
We played 23 minutes of dang good basketball. But that second half about ended us.

Thank You PJ. Thank You Tyler.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme