Just seems odd to me. They are terrible academically from what I can see online and they have some really good players on their team why wouldn’t they go to bigger name brand name schools with great academics. That guy blacksheer looked incredible out there. They are basically a large online university with a very ugly campus in Arizona. Does anyone take that degree seriously?
They mentioned the school chartered two planes and flew students to the game for free. If I remember correctly, I think they said they had 3,000 people at the gameThey showed a bunch of their fans on TV they look pretty good they are from Arizona so I’m assuming a bunch of smoke shows?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN