Just seems odd to me. They are terrible academically from what I can see online and they have some really good players on their team why wouldn’t they go to bigger name brand name schools with great academics. That guy blacksheer looked incredible out there. They are basically a large online university with a very ugly campus in Arizona. Does anyone take that degree seriously?
They mentioned the school chartered two planes and flew students to the game for free. If I remember correctly, I think they said they had 3,000 people at the gameThey showed a bunch of their fans on TV they look pretty good they are from Arizona so I’m assuming a bunch of smoke shows?
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics