422-94 career record with 4 D2 titles and won 30 games his first year as a d1 coach with a completely new team. He’s a really good coach. Yet to be proven if he will win at a high d1 level but I’d take a shot at him if I was Iowa.Drake’s coach doesn’t seem all that special to me
Drake passes too much.
Not a damn soul.Pat Adams to the monitor. Who’s surprised?
4 titles and he is bad. Some peoples children.422-94 career record with 4 D2 titles and won 30 games his first year as a d1 coach with a completely new team. He’s a really good coach. Yet to be proven if he will win at a high d1 level but I’d take a shot at him if I was Iowa.
That’s silly. It’s hoops not football.Missouri played too many tough games in SEC.
They're too tired to finish job
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati