422-94 career record with 4 D2 titles and won 30 games his first year as a d1 coach with a completely new team. He’s a really good coach. Yet to be proven if he will win at a high d1 level but I’d take a shot at him if I was Iowa.Drake’s coach doesn’t seem all that special to me
Drake passes too much.
Not a damn soul.Pat Adams to the monitor. Who’s surprised?
4 titles and he is bad. Some peoples children.422-94 career record with 4 D2 titles and won 30 games his first year as a d1 coach with a completely new team. He’s a really good coach. Yet to be proven if he will win at a high d1 level but I’d take a shot at him if I was Iowa.
That’s silly. It’s hoops not football.Missouri played too many tough games in SEC.
They're too tired to finish job
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference