422-94 career record with 4 D2 titles and won 30 games his first year as a d1 coach with a completely new team. He’s a really good coach. Yet to be proven if he will win at a high d1 level but I’d take a shot at him if I was Iowa.Drake’s coach doesn’t seem all that special to me
Drake passes too much.
Not a damn soul.Pat Adams to the monitor. Who’s surprised?
4 titles and he is bad. Some peoples children.422-94 career record with 4 D2 titles and won 30 games his first year as a d1 coach with a completely new team. He’s a really good coach. Yet to be proven if he will win at a high d1 level but I’d take a shot at him if I was Iowa.
That’s silly. It’s hoops not football.Missouri played too many tough games in SEC.
They're too tired to finish job
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU