Dante Dowdell

JDHoss

Heisman
Jan 1, 2003
16,573
40,279
113
Somehow I don't think that an accident in Mississippi that they transport to Atlanta will end well. Hope I'm wrong.
He may be at the Shepherd Center. It's a top notch facility for people with brain and/or spinal cord injuries. I had a friend who spent time there that was in a serious car accident. Unfortunately, they weren't able to do much for him and he's still a quadriplegic. :(
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  2. 02 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  4. 04 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start